- BIO/ORGANIC “From Organic Agriculture”
- “DOP Umbria”
- Cultivars: Moraiolo, Frantoio and Leccino
- Milling: The olives are gathered in the first stage of pruning, and are milled within 24 hours
- Bottling Plant: (state of the art – Alfatek) bottled under nitrogen saturation. This allows for perfect conservation of the chemical and organoleptic properties, which mature fully during the shelf life of the product.
- State-of-the-art facilities, which can produce up to 45,000 kg a day, utilizing AlfaLaval latest generation milling machine.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • Conventional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • Organic/Bio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • DOP Umbria – Colli Martani Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • Organic/Bio DOP Umbria – Colli Martani Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- CONAD – one of the most important specialty food chains in Italy. Private Label: Sapori e Dintorni.
- Ecor-NaturaSi – leader in the distribution of the highest quality Bio/Organic products in Italy. Own Label: Terra Olivata
- United States: Own Label and Private Label
- Japan: Own Label
- BIOL – Bari, Italy
Three-hundred and fifty producers coming from more than 17 different countries, from the all five continents, undergo each year the accurate test of the of international tasting panels and qualified laboratories selected by BIOL to offer each year a complete overview, reliable and updated, of the worldwide sector of organic olive.
- 2010 – 1st place for best organic olive oil in the international award BIOL (cat. “Blended”)
- 2014,2013,2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 – (10 years in a row) Awarded 1st place for best organic olive oil from Umbria.
- “Ercole Olivario”, Spoleto Italy National olive oil competition held in Umbria each year
2008-2009 – National Finalist
- SIRENA D’ORO 2014 : 2° PLACE FOR BEST ORGANIC ”DOP UMBRIA” IN ITALY.
- BIOL 2015 : EXRA GOLD MEDAL
- ERCOLE OLIVARIO 2015 : PREMIUM LIST 2015 (SPECIAL EDITION – EXPO 2015).
- BIOL 2016 : EXTRA GOLD MEDAL; 2016 – 1st place for best organic olive oil Umbria
- OLIVE JAPAN 2017, 2018: WINNER Gold Medal Award
- BIOL 2018: WINNER Gold Medal Award
- ERCOLE OLIVARIO 2019- 1 PLACE FOR BEST ORGANIC OLIVE OIL UMBRIA
- BIOL 2019 1 PLACE FOR BEST ORGANIC OLIVE OIL UMBRIA
Featured in the well-known Italian guide,“Le guide di Cucina e Vini – L’extravergine a cura di Marco Oreggia”
Noted as the only DOP from Umbria recommended in gastronomic magazine “Cucina e Vini”
Quality System Certification
Recently obtained certification of our quality system for standard ISO 9001:2000 and certification of compliance with standard UNI 10939 for traceability.
I take great pride in the quality of our products. We are committed to our trade as artisans, and I believe our love for the land comes through in the delicious flavour of our olive oils.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information about our products – Or come visit us at the farm! I would be delighted to meet you, and look forward to hearing from you soon.